[Marxism] [Linux Beach] Eight new pieces from Linux Beach

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 09:55:17 MDT 2013

For the people in East Ghouta the truth is easy to determine. They have
been receiving rocket attacks from a certain base in central Damascus for
months. When they come they run to basements for protection. This time the
rockets contained poison gas but *they came from the same base.*

Here is the translation of a witness report I just received. I will be
posting it later today

For centuries, historians wrote about Eastern Ghouta in Damascus, and how
> [...]
> together in
>
> these centers, and activists have declared their existence to all Ghouta.
> A father, and
>
> after he met his child, he was shocked because he never expected to see
> him alive
>
> anymore.
>
> Families flowed searching for their relatives who were missed or killed by
> the
>
> bombing of Al Assad regime by internationally banned chemical weapons to
>
> unarmed civilian-populated area. Most of these families were reunited.
>
> Maher, a child, was unlucky to find his family later. Maher told us how
> his mother
>
> fell down at the house front door when she was trying to get them out of
> the
>
> house. Then, his father, his elder sister, and his six-year-old brother
> fell down also.
>
> Maher "Twelve-year-old" lost his entire family and was the only survivor.
> This little
>
> survivor does not know how his life would become, crying in front of
> cameras and
>
> saying, "I want mama."
>
> Lots of work still to do. media activist from Al Ghouta, Abu Wissam, said:
> "We
>
> went on the fourth day after the massacre to an area called the farm in
> Zamalka,
>
> they told us that there are bodies still in the houses have not been taken
> out yet.
>
> Entire families are still dormant until this moment, and the smell of
> death spread
>
> everywhere. 400 bodies were got out in that day".
>
> Abu Wissam continued: "That day, our friend Ahmed, has dead. Ahmad
> documented
>
> those cases, but a sniper near Zamalka shot him and he died later. We
> could not
>
> photograph him because he was in charge to get photos"
>
> When we asked Abu Wissam about the general situation after the massacre,
> he
>
> said: ” It is very difficult to imagine what had happened. Some of them
> had lost their
>
> mind, and the others have been shocked. An old man became speechless; even
> he
>
> used a nail to write on his arm to tell us that he came from Zamalka. We
> prohibited
>
> him to do that and gave him a pen to write, even though he was unable to
> write”
>
> People who still alive did the hard work, 1500 martyrs and till now there
> are missing
>
> people.
>
> Remains stones are the only witnesses in whole towns which were full of
> live.
>
> Nobody could help people because these towns are surrounded by the regime
>
> soldiers a year ago.
>
> This tragedy  is not an imaginary film, no; it is a fact lived by the

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536