[Marxism] Is Putin Really Planning To Bomb Saudi Arabia? And Syrian rebels with sarin tripping in tunnels ...

Gregory Adler gregadler502 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 06:53:18 MDT 2013

I have had my differences with Michael Karadjis in the past but in this
discussion
I generally agree with him but more to the point  I appreciate how he
applies his knowledge and considerable effort to understand what is going
on in a very complex situation.
In response Daniel Rocha keeps up a very poor stand-up comic line of snarky
one-liners which add nothing to our store of knowledge other than it's is a
waste of time to read DR's waste of space posts.

Syria has 375 km border with Jordan and 605km with Iraq-pretty easy to
check but even easier just to make snarky comments.