[Marxism] Is Putin Really Planning To Bomb Saudi Arabia? And Syrian rebels with sarin tripping in tunnels ...

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Sep 11 07:28:02 MDT 2013

On 9/11/13 9:11 AM, Daniel Rocha wrote:
> BTW, if you check wikipedia, you'll see that its density is 10% less than
> air, so if let it leak from the underground, it will slowly ascent.

 From an article I am working on:

4. The rebels had an accident.
This was the conclusion of MintPress News reporters Dale Gavlak and
Yahya Ababneh. A well-known rebel they call “J” told them: “We were very
curious about these arms. And unfortunately, some of the fighters
handled the weapons improperly and set off the explosions.” You have to
wonder if Moe, Shemp, and Larry had joined the FSA. No attempt is made
to explain how the accident, which took place in a tunnel, could have
impacted eight separate villages that left others within the general
perimeter unharmed. It is as if someone broke a bottle of sarin in
Greenwich Village and killed people in Times Square, while leaving
Chelsea unharmed. That none of this makes sense has not prevented the
article from going viral. Sadly, it probably helped.

They opened bottles and the sarin snake-danced its way into 8 separate
villages like Zengakuren demonstrators, leaving others unharmed? It also
reminds me of the Passover story in Exodus about Moses telling the Jews
to mark the doorposts of their homes with the blood of a slaughtered
spring lamb so that Yahweh would spare their first-born.

Here's a map of the affected area to get an idea of what I am talking
about. Check how the village of Hazzah was unharmed:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ghouta_chemical_attack_map.svg