[Marxism] Saul Landau, Maker of Films With Leftist Edge, Dies at 77 (NY Times)

michael perelman michael.perelman3 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 13:41:40 MDT 2013

Saul Landau shot a part of a documentary at my house.  The subject was
Jerry Rubin.  Later, he told me that he discarded the project, because he
was put off by Rubin.

Actually Rubin was not a funny guy, but he did a good job of carrying out
Stewart Alpert's ideas.  Alpert was a very under-appreciated part of the
time.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department