[Marxism] What just happened?

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 14:52:10 MDT 2013

Kerry's job is to sound passionate. He famously called Bashar his 'dear
friend. ' Have you seen the pictures of the Assad's and the Kerry's dining
together, just the four of them?

When Obama wants to put a 16 year old on his kill list and dispatch a
drone, he just does it, and code pink be damned. If Obama wanted to hit
back at Assad he could have just done it. And Cameron didn't need to go to
the Commons either. Now both have very good excuses for not striking Assad,
and you may applaud their actions, but their actions don't prove that they
really want to hit Assad.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291