[Marxism] Buyer’s remorse over the Arab Spring | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Sep 14 12:39:02 MDT 2013

I was struck by the recent bumper crop of articles complaining about the
way things have turned out in the Middle East, a state of affairs most
frequently alluded to as the Arab Winter. I imagine that the authors
must feel a lot like I did when my thirteenth birthday arrived. When I
unwrapped a long rectangular box, it turned out to be a badminton set
and not the BB gun I had been expecting. What a bummer.

full:
http://louisproyect.org/2013/09/14/buyers-remorse-over-the-arab-spring/