[Marxism] Report on Syria Opposition

Michael Karadjis mkaradjis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 09:31:05 MDT 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shane Mage" <shmage at pipeline.com>
> Anyone able to believe that the Syrian insurgency has received no arms
> from the US/British/French intelligence services nor from their client
> Saudi, Emirati, and Qatari regimes, such a person would naturally be

Anyone who believes that the smallish number of weapons that, as is well
known, have been sent by Saudi Arabia and Qatar are in fact
US/British/French weapons" in disguise, because they believe the
powerful oil monarchies never act as anything but "clients" for the
US/Britain/France, has no clue either about the real relations between
imperialism and its powerful regional "sub-imperialist" friends (hint:
they are not mere puppets), or about the *actual* state of affairs, the
differences among them, in this particular conflict, as is
well-documented.

I won't dig out evidence for that for you, as you don't seem likely to
read anything that challenges your simplistic way of looking at things,
but there is tons of evidence in my articles at Links.

So let me just categorically repeat what I believe to be true: (until
perhaps this week?) the US has not sent the Syrian rebels a rifle.