[Marxism] Cuban press spreads rightwing garbage

Nchamah Miller nchamah at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 21:14:32 MDT 2013

Why signal out Cuba?
Perhaps you have not been following the Latin American press?  Venezuela, Ecuador, Bolivia, Argentina, are in line with the Cuban position; and Colombia,  true to form took the position of non-position,  in order to, on the right  placate the US and, on the left , its Latin American progressive allies it is courting.

On the topic of bed fellows I was just looking at a picture of Roosevelt, Stalin and Churchill at the Yalta Summit in 1945.