[Marxism] Retraction and Apology to Our Readers for Mint Press Article on Syria Gas Attack « Antiwar.com Blog

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 13:32:24 MDT 2013

Wow. Pretty definitive proof.

Still, I think we should start a pool on what reason the Assadistas will
use to claim this doesn't matter or isn't true.

In the meantime this scenario is running through my head: After the IAC
delegation gets up from their chairs at the conclusion of their audience
with the Grand Anti-imperialist, pumping his hand with tears of gratitude
rolling down their cheeks, one of his intelligence agents pulls the
delegation leader aside to warn them of this coming revelation and advising
how to handle it...