[Marxism] Now I'm being accused of secretly being Scott Lucas!

Glenn Kissack gkissack at nyc.rr.com
Wed Sep 25 16:43:51 MDT 2013

> Clay, wouldn't you agree that this amounts to a compliment? Lucas is brilliant. For people not familiar with his work, visit and bookmark:
>
> http://eaworldview.com/

Scott Lucas wrote a book called The Betrayal of Dissent: Beyond Orwell, Hitchens and The New American Century, which I thought was very good. He opposed U.S. intervention in Iraq and Afghanistan and sharply rebuked people like Hitchens and Walzer who supported it.

I looked at a few articles on his webpage. Some interesting commentary, but nothing I would call brilliant. What were you referring to? I'll look again.

Glenn