[Marxism] Richard Seymour on Syria: How the revolution went wrong

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 30 07:46:05 MDT 2013

Louis: Eli, sorry for not mentioning it to you but I did not forward the
article to the list because I had already stated that I was prevented from
accessing TNS *after* writing a response to "What Revolution" that they did
not care for. I wasn't censoring you, I just failed to follow up with a
note. I do urge comrades to look at the article...

I'm afraid I'm more confused than before. You urge comrades to read the
article, yet you prevent it from being posted directly on the list
because...you were prevented from accessing their website? In what logic
system does that make sense?

Eli Stephens
 Left I on the News
 http://lefti.blogspot.com