[Marxism] Why I Am Cancelling My Documentary on Hillary Clinton | Charles Ferguson

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 19:21:45 MDT 2013

For what it's worth a late friend of mine once attended a reception where
Clinton was the main speaker. He told me that Clinton had enormous charisma
and that when he worked the room, everyone at the reception was convinced
that Clinton cared deeply about them.

What is that, I wonder?  Is it Nietzschean's prophecy of our age as the age
of the actor come true?

Comradely

Gary