[Marxism] Ultrarightists attack the left in Ukraine

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Thu Apr 3 17:47:56 MDT 2014

On Apr 3, 2014, at 6:42 PM, Andrew Pollack <acpollack2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I mean look at all the fascists bred by Brecht and Grass...
> not to mention our homegrown German rightist Vonnegut.
> Michael, save me some of what you're smoking.

I will. I think it might do you a power of good.

Otherwise, this squib is somewhat misdirected. There
are plenty of people worried about Fascists here there
or wherever, but I'm not one of 'em. Just how Fascist
the Euromaidan is -- that, for me, is not even a secondary
consideration, though doubtless not without interest.