[Marxism] For Australian public servants, criticising the Abbott government will soon be verboten - except here

En Passant with John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Sun Apr 6 05:36:44 MDT 2014

It is time to stand up for freedom of expression, or real free speech. Public servants work for the government as a wage slave, not as a slave. The government doesn't own you out of hours. Post your criticisms of the government on my blog on any relevant article.

You will get plenty of opportunities. I write about this rotten-to-the-core government or their mirror image, the do-nothing neoliberal Labor Opposition, almost every day.

http://enpassant.com.au/2014/04/06/for-public-servants-criticising-the-abbott-government-will-soon-be-verboten-except-here/