[Marxism] Ukraine Fascist MPs and Communist MP go at it, the future of demcracy in Ukraine.

DW dwaltersmia at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 12:28:00 MDT 2014

Yeah, I sort of agree. Like Marv, I don't think the issue of "fascism" is
all that relevant to the situation. But I think it's pretty clear Svoboda
is more like Golden Dawn and, perhaps more importantly, like their Russian
nationalist counterparts. the term 'fascist' was in the original post I got
this from and I didn't see any point in changing it as it's is splitting
hairs. Right-wing, Nazi loving nationalists, whatever.