[Marxism] Investigative reporter Robert Parry on Seymour Hersh and the sarin attack

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Apr 9 06:43:26 MDT 2014

On 4/9/14 1:30 AM, Charlie wrote:
> Parry reminds us with details how the U.S. attempt to lay the Ghouta
> sarin attack on the Assad regime fell apart:
> http://consortiumnews.com/2014/04/07/the-collapsing-syria-sarin-case/

Charlie, when you send something like this to the list, aren't you aware
that people like me and Clay have spent many hours looking at this
business under a microscope?

Robert Parry wrote: "The one Sarin-laden rocket, which struck in the
Zamalka/Ein Tarma neighborhood, was found to be crudely made and had a
maximum range of about 2 to 3 kilometers, meaning that it would have
been launched from rebel-controlled areas, not from a government zone."

Parry's article is nothing but a reprise of Hersh's. Since neither Parry
nor Hersh are on Marxmail, maybe you can explain why Hersh failed to
acknowledge that the Baathists had been within 2.5 kilometers of East
Ghouta or, more importantly, why other targets miles away from East
Ghouta were hit by sarin-laden missiles?

If you want to be taken seriously, you have to do more than crosspost links.