[Marxism] Re the PFLP

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 07:00:30 MDT 2014

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 3:47 PM, Andrew Pollack <acpollack2 at gmail.com>wrote:

what kind of jobs do they hold?

You're asking a guy in the wrong part of Palestine! Here there's one PA
job, which is to show up at the Bank of Palestine ATM once a month. If you
happen to run out of cash on that day, as I have, expect a long, friendly
wait in line.

But I think the full range of PA positions, from Ramallah-paid PNC members
on down, are open to PFLP members, who are well-represented in its ranks.
They initially had a policy against taking security roles, but that changed
at some point.

Haidar Eid, with whom I often agree, recently wrote about the "Osloization"
of the Palestinian left:

http://www.alternativenews.org/english/index.php/politics/opinions/7301-palestinian-left-needed-overdue-critique

--
lytlað."