[Marxism] 50% off ALL Verso books until April 14th!

Craig Butosi cbutosi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 11:49:02 MDT 2014

Hi Richard, everyone,

I've done the same as well, adding 9 items to my cart and counting. I've
been in touch with Verso about this, and they are waiting to receive
distribution permissions for Canada . I was told to leave the items I chose
in my shopping cart, and when Verso is allowed to ship to Canada, we
Canucks will be able to take advantage of the sale. No details on the
timeline for this.

FWIW,

Craig

--