[Marxism] Ukraine, Through the US Looking Glass

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Apr 16 13:21:38 MDT 2014

On 4/16/14 2:27 PM, Shane Mage wrote:
> The Jewish people have centuries of experience with pogrom-steeped
> Ukrainian Nationalism, than which there is no Nationalism  more loathsome.

Typical of Shane to write a worthless one-sentence contribution to
Marxmail reeking of Daniel Goldhagen's essentializing take on German
Jew-hatred through the centuries as if the Ukrainians were born to kill
Jews. At least we can be thankful that he deigned to attach it to Robert
Parry's article that reprises all the stuff about the Right Sector and
Svoboda that we have only heard 3000 times before. At least when Parry
writes nonsense, he at least makes an effort to compose his thoughts.