[Marxism] Why does the mass media ignore mass murder in Syria?

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 15:45:38 MDT 2014

The slaughter goes on unabated since the sarin gas attack, although
you'd never know it from the evening news. The death rate doubled when
the latest round of peace talks happened. Since then, Assad
barrel-bombing have turned liberated areas of Aleppo and Homs into
moonscapes. And in spite of the UN complaints and a trickle of food
during the talks, almost 200,000 people are being systematically starved
to death, so I have written this:

      Why does the mass media ignore mass murder in Syria?
      <http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2014/04/why-does-mass-media-ignore-mass-murder.html>

> When the media was trying to rally people to fight Saddam Hussein,
> they made a big deal out of a false story
> <http://www.prwatch.org/books/tsigfy10.html> that had Iraq troops
> throwing babies out of incubators in Kuwait, now we have Assad's
> planes bombing play grounds, schools, breadlines and hospitals, and
> mums the word. Why are they covering up Assad's crimes when they
> should be reporting them?
*More...*
<http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2014/04/why-does-mass-media-ignore-mass-murder.html>