[Marxism] Why does the mass media ignore mass murder in Syria?

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 18:12:01 MDT 2014

Actually, I remember quite a bit of the Vietnam war making it into the
media, that was one of the things the media did that helped end it. To
address your question:

> Why would Syria be different?

One feature might be the role played by air power and bombing, which I
suspect is qualitatively greater than in

> Indonesia, East Timor, El Salvador, Chile, Argentina, and many, many other
> countries.

But the main way in which Syria is different fromIndonesia, East Timor, El
Salvador, Chile, Argentina, , is the age in which it is happening. For
instance, as you already know, if you bothered to read my post before
commenting on it, I suggest that these days, the media had access to video
on YouTube. How was YouTube in the case of Indonesia, East Timor, El
Salvador, Chile, Argentina?

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291