[Marxism] Anton Shekhovtsov's blog: Russian and pro-Russian right-wing terrorists spreading fear and hate in Ukraine

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Apr 20 10:25:37 MDT 2014

Yesterday, I commented on the recent scandal involving the distribution
of anti-Semitic flyers in Donetsk. As it often happens with comments to
the media, not everything that I said to The Verge's journalist appeared
in the final piece - which is fair enough by me - but I would like to
briefly discuss one point which I found important but which was missed
out in the above-mentioned article.

Amar Toor asked me whether I was surprised at the news about the
anti-Semitic flyers in Donetsk. I replied that - although the
authenticity of the flyers cannot be either proven or dismissed - I was
not surprised, because anti-Semitic and racist incidents involving the
(pro-)Russian insurgents and terrorists in South-Eastern Ukraine had
happened before.

full:
http://anton-shekhovtsov.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/russian-and-pro-russian-right-wing.html