[Marxism] Fwd: Support May Day! Support Vets for Peace rally!

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 10:06:22 MDT 2014

Note the suggested slogans below for the UNAC contingent at the (WWP-led)
May Day demo.

A coalition whose positions on war are supposedly aimed ONLY at the US
government is clearly here crossing over implicitly into supporting that
government's opponents.
How else can one say "no war on workers in the Ukraine" or "no war on
Syria, Iran, Ukraine, Russia" but not say a word about Russia's aggression
in the Ukraine, or Assad's continual war by siege and barrel bomb? Are
those not acts of war against the Syrian and Ukrainian peoples?

Andy

Some other possible slogans for our contingent:

No war on workers at home,

No war on workers in Ukraine!

International Mayday! /

"Endless War Steals from the Poor"

Mayday 2014:

No war on Immigrants, or workers ANYWHERE! /

No War on Syria, Iran, Ukraine, Russia

Money for Jobs, Not for War!