[Marxism] German TV. 10.4.14. Who were the Maidan snipers? Ukraine.

Greg McDonald gregmc59 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 07:47:47 MDT 2014

Louis is grousing about 15 seconds of RT footage, which I actually winced
at when I viewed the report, not only because it could have easily been a
staged video, but because it adds nothing to the documentary, which easily
stands on its own merits otherwise.  This report from the German ARD
network is comparable to 60 minutes here in the USA, and casts doubt on the
official investigation out of Kiev, with a Svoboda party hack in charge.
He's clearly out of his depth in this video, and certainly shows up as the
payaso he represents politically.

In terms of class analysis, I read most if not all the other material
presented here.