[Marxism] Thomas Piketty's Capital in the 21st Century online complete

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 10:16:09 MDT 2014

I read the opening and concluding sections. Liberal numbers-crunching
overlaid with a rejection (and distortion) of Marxism. All in the service
of glorifying income inequality as THE source of all ills and a progressive
tax as the panacea.

>From Henry George through David Graeber and now Piketty, the monocausalists
never go away.

I'd be particularly interested in Shane's take on Piketty's claim that Marx
didn't understand productivity.