[Marxism] Announcement: Marxists Internet Archive forced to remove some works of Marx & Engels

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 13:43:17 MDT 2014

I see they won't be taking down these archives until 30 April, but just in
case you can't read that fast, you should be able to download the whole
archive under Linux with

wget -m http://marxists.org/archive/marx/works/cw/index.htm

the wget command should also be available under most UNIXes and the MAC. I
hacve no idea how you would do this with Windows. Obviously this takes a
lot of time and space. I will let you know how much when I'm done.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536