[Marxism] Announcement: Marxists Internet Archive forced to remove some works of Marx & Engels

Steffan Wyn-Jones mrpettymrsmorse at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 14:07:37 MDT 2014

This is disgraceful indeed.

I seem to remember a few years back that there was a bit torrent file with the entire MIA archive 'webdumped' into two different iso files that were about 4Gb each. I'm not sure that anyone is seeding these files any more, but if there's anyone active at the MIA on this mailing list, then perhaps creating a new torrent would be possible. A site like onebigtorrent.org could host the tracker, and at least it would available to all for download.

If anyone does know how to direct download the entire archive on a windows machine, then I'd be interested to know for sure.