[Marxism] Did MH370 land on Diego Garcia? (was: MH370 kept hidden at top-secret US military base)

Lüko Willms marxmail at lws-media.de
Thu Apr 24 22:48:33 MDT 2014

on Dienstag, 22. April 2014 at 03:05, Louis Proyect wrote:

> http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_03_31/MH370-kept-hidden-at-top-secret-US-military-base-media-reports-8550/

  The US-american military base Diego García in the middle of the Indian Ocean is in fact the only place on earth where this plane could have landed without the world public learning about in within a few days. The population of that island was deported in the early 1970ies to make room for the US military base. Today only British and US military are on the island. According to the Wikipedia article quoted below, there are also some civil employees from the population of other islands in the Chagos archipel.

  From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Garcia :

> The atoll is approximately 1,970 nautical miles (3,650 km) east of
> the coast of Africa (at Tanzania), 967 nautical miles (1,790 km)
> south-southwest of the southern tip of India (at Kanyakumari) and
> 2,550 nautical miles (4,720 km) west-northwest of the west coast of
> Australia (at Cape Range National Park, Western Australia). Diego
> Garcia lies in the Chagos Archipelago at the southernmost tip of the
> Chagos-Laccadive Ridge?a vast submarine range in the Indian
> Ocean,[2] topped by a long chain of coral reefs, atolls, and islands
> comprising Lakshadweep, Maldives, and the Chagos Archipelago. Local
> time is UTC+06:00 year-round (DST is not observed).[3]
>
> The United States Navy operates Naval Support Facility (NSF) Diego
> Garcia, a large naval ship and submarine support base, military air
> base, communications and space-tracking facility, and an anchorage
> for pre-positioned military supplies for regional operations aboard
> Military Sealift Command ships in the lagoon.[4]

  Diego Garcia was also the starting point for the B52 bombers sowing "shock and awe" (terror for short) in Iraq and Afghanistan preparing the conquest of those countries by the US military.

  One should not light-handedly discard this possibility.

  One should thing the unthinkable: that agents of the USA government have kidnapped the plane, diverted it to Diego Garcia to capture some people or material from the plane. And that then the plane with the unwanted witnesses would have been discarded in the southern Indian Ocean. This would be a heinous crime, one more in the long chain of crimes against humanity by the supreme empire, but a crime which would not be acceptable even by the blindest fans of US world rule. And the US government does of course know that even in the tightly knit US military community, there are Bradley Mannings and Edward Snowdens, who could reveal this crime to the public. So, in view of those risks, this Diego Garcia variant looks improbable.

  At least, such a possible course of the events comes with a motivation for the kidnapping of MH370, while currently there are no clues as to why and how the plane diverted from its original course north to Bejing to the West where Diego Garcia is within the range of the plane's fuel supplies...

  So my suggestion is to put emotions aside and to consider each and every possibility calmly and in cold blood.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms