[Marxism] • Lawrence & Wishart: independent radical publishers

DW dwaltersmia at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 20:18:33 MDT 2014

I literally did that interview about 4 yours a go. I'm *still* impressed by
the speed of the Internet...

All the volumes, going back to 1975, for Volume 1, of the MECW, are
copyrighted. Each publisher did their own printing, each with their own
copyright, at least after Volume 33. Prior to that it is only Progress
*from what I've seen* that has the copyright. But the point is that they
all have copyright, none are in the public domain, including Progress
Publishers version.

David