[Marxism] War by Other Means: The Violence of North Korean Human Rights

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 19:49:03 MDT 2014

No, I only read the abstract. By "poorly written" I meant that perhaps you,
who have read the article, could tell us if it was worth reading because
there's more to it than is in the abstract.
The abstract sounds like she's saying that because the US is the murderous
aggressor (which it is) that North Koreans shouldn't worry about human
rights. And by extension  that because the US raises human rights issues
that those issues are off limits.
sort of in the spirit of this recent inanity:
http://www.existenceisresistance.org/archives/4222