[Marxism] The Ukranian-SyrIan Arms Connection?

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Apr 28 18:48:06 MDT 2014

On 4/28/14 6:25 PM, Greg McDonald wrote:
> weapons [the federal government claims].
>
> The Left party’s expert for foreign affairs, Sevim Dagdelen, is alarmed by
> the government’s ignorance: “It is scandalous that the federal government
> can not convey anything about the whereabouts of these weapons. ” To make
> matter worse, Berlin “can not dispel the suspicion that these weapons have
> been passed on to Islamist holy warriors to cause a regime change in Syria.
>>

> http://resistance-episteme.tumblr.com/post/84116917056/ukraine-funnels-light-arms-to-jihadis-in-syria-via

This fucking imbecile you are quoting describes herself as supporting
"Greater Syria nationalism" and has written an article castigating a
section of the left that tries to stake out a "third way" between "the
jihadists" and the Baathists. In other words, she feels that the only
honorable position for the left is supporting the Baathists
wholeheartedly, which for me is like supporting Pinochet or Sisi.

I really what has happened to Greg McDonald over the last year or so.
His brain seems to be rotting out.