[Marxism] The Ukranian-SyrIan Arms Connection?

Greg McDonald gregmc59 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 19:12:20 MDT 2014

Louis rants on:

"I really [don't know] what has happened to Greg McDonald over the last
year or so. His brain seems to be rotting out."

If you haven't figured it out by now, I only post items here which I
encounter elsewhere and which raise my eyebrows.  I do that because I know
I can trust you to provide some background. so-and-so is a pro-assad hack.
that's useful info. thanks.  sorry to waste your time. i know this is like
your living room and such, but you sure have bad manners, I'm honestly not
trying to goad you,

best,
Greg