[Marxism] The Ukranian-SyrIan Arms Connection?

Greg McDonald gregmc59 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 13:43:39 MDT 2014

 Not at all. The article appeared in my news feed. I scanned it, thought it
was a bit of a stretch, and was curious if anyone else had read anything
along those lines. I had also read the maidan response previously, the one
you quoted today, and thought it was an adequate response, even if some of
their earlier stuff seemed a bit like a suicide note to russia.

In terms of Syria, I think it is a massive human rights disaster and a
seeming perpetual grindstone of a military stalemate, although it appears
Assad is gaining ground of late. In terms of the latter, I have no truck
with Assad, but to be perfectly honest, I have little faith in the
opposition forces either, which is why I have little emotional involvement
in the issue.

Greg