[Marxism] The Ukranian-SyrIan Arms Connection?

Greg McDonald gregmc59 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 14:35:14 MDT 2014

On that euromaidan website, the one Louis posted earlier, I had mentioned
that some of the earlier articles which showed up there inspire little
confidence, to say the least. In fact, one of the pieces brought to mind
scenes from Dr. Strangelove. To wit, by a political genius named Thomas
Theiner, titled "Plan B: Flatten Belgorod":

The government in Kyiv should announce that Ukraine will take these 6 steps
within the next 72 hours:

   - Destroy all gas pipelines & bomb the Belarusian gas pipeline, thus
   launching the boycott of Russian energy that the West has refused to
   undertake until now.
   - Flood Ukraine with small arms by arming every patriotic citizen to
   unleash a massive guerrilla war when Russian forces invade.
   - Provide guerrillas with Anti-tank Guided Missiles, Man Portable
   Air-defense Missiles, mines, explosives and everything else in Ukraine’s
   arsenal to ensure the guerrillas can resist effectively for years.
   - Call on Ukrainians in the West to attack and kill members of the Putin
   regime, their associates and close relatives.
   - Remove uranium from Ukraine’s nuclear reactors and prepare to disperse
   it in Russia by all means possible—the Budapest Memorandum depriving
   Ukraine of nuclear power status is clearly moot now.
   - Prepare to shell Belgorod with whatever missiles and artillery Ukraine
   has in its arsenal to flatten that city.