[Marxism] Something wrong with list

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Wed Apr 30 01:12:11 MDT 2014

In case this gets to list: there is something wrong with the mail server for the Marxism list. If I can fix it quick now I will, otherwise first thing in the morning ... It's the middle of the night here and I just happened to check.

So disregard the bounce messages you may be getting from the list. If you have been notified that your subscription has been suspended, we can fix that. Once we sort the problem out.

Worst case I may just turn the list OFF until morning since both Lou and I are getting crushed with bounce messages at the moment.

Les