[Marxism] How the Left has helped radical Islam grow in Syria

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 07:35:16 MDT 2014

Good points, Clay. There's also the false friends within the pro-Revolution
camp. In his latest, Pham Binh tells critics of Ahmad al-Jarba, head of the
National Coalition, to shut up and let him do his thing, including going to
Geneva.

This when the major internal weakness of the Revolutionary forces is
precisely the misleadership of al-Jarba and all his bourgeois friends, and
when the local groups need support in their efforts to unite and forge a
grassroots-based leadership.

http://notgeorgesabra.wordpress.com/2014/04/28/courting-disaster-the-campaign-to-topple-ahmad-jarba/