[Marxism] Slavoj Žižek · Barbarism with a Human Face: Lenin v. Stalin in Kiev · LRB 8 May 2014

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 16:15:16 MDT 2014

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 8:17 PM, Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com> wrote:

The entire European neo-fascist right (in Hungary, France, Italy, Serbia)
> firmly supports Russia in the ongoing Ukrainian crisis, giving the lie to
> the official Russian presentation of the Crimean referendum as a choice
> between Russian democracy and Ukrainian fascism.

I read as far as the opening sentence. Its first clause is ... crap.

Pretty transparent crap, too. I mean, we've got the Internet now. These
things aren't hard to check.

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/European_nationalist_parties_by_the_stance_on_Russian_intervention_in_Ukraine

The "logic" in the second clause is pretty crap, too. But with premises
that shaky, it hardly matters.

-- .
lytlað."