[Marxism] Fwd: Obama admits CIA 'tortured some folks' but stands by Brennan over spying | World news | theguardian.com

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Aug 2 06:58:29 MDT 2014

What a fucking idiot Barack Obama is. Leaving aside everything about his
toxic presidency in terms of policy, his faux "aw shucks" posture
plagiarized from Reagan turns my stomach. Especially the use of "folks"
instead of "people" consistent basis, in which is the use of "we
tortured some folks" is particularly egregious. No, asshole, we had some
folks over for barbecue but we tortured Muslims. Get it?

full:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/01/obama-cia-torture-some-folks-brennan-spying