[Marxism] Fw: SD gaza bulletin

Patrick Bond pbond at mail.ngo.za
Tue Aug 5 14:36:28 MDT 2014

On 2014/08/05 09:09 PM, Andrew Pollack via Marxism wrote:
> as for one-state, we've made huge progress on that in the US since the 2008-9 aggression.

Here in Durban, we had 500+ turn out tonight to hear Ilan Pappe give a
history of Zionist expropriation. He concluded with a very compelling
case for one-state. We co-sponsored with a radical newspaper, /Muslim
Views, /and even the conservative religious part of the crowd could not
contest Pappe on this. Very encouraging... on a day our President (Jacob
Zuma - wined and dined by Obama with 45 other mostly venal elites from
Africa today) ruled out expulsion of Israel's ambassador and embassy, so
the struggle continues on that front.