[Marxism] U. of Texas's new chancellor's pearls of wisdom

Glenn Kissack gkissack at nyc.rr.com
Fri Aug 15 08:03:31 MDT 2014

Brilliant. McRaven was the commander of U.S. special operations the last few years. I remember him from Jeremy Scahill’s wonderful film, Dirty Wars, where he’s shown in Afghanistan covering up atrocities committed by U.S. special forces there. I hope some student group at the University of Texas distributes a flyer exposing him.

Glenn