[Marxism] Assadistas deny Yazidis were ever in danger

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 16:44:33 MDT 2014

William, are you really as stupid as you're acting, or is this some
elaborate late-night charade?

If you weren't there, and you *cannot name a single responsible party who
was who was and made the claim* - Lance Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, or any of
the rest, nor ground control, etc. - then no, it wouldn't be a claim worth
considering, any more than I would entertain a claim that the Battle of the
Pelennor Fields was an historical event because somebody saw the video
footage.

 And beyond that, when can visual evidence (from a war zone especially) be

--
lytlað."