[Marxism] A visit to Iran

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sat Aug 16 08:43:21 MDT 2014

On Aug 16, 2014, at 9:53 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism wrote:

> On 8/16/14 9:38 AM, Ken Hiebert via Marxism wrote:
>> "Streets with no fear bustled with a cheery, healthy citizenry.
>> Families picnicked on the boulevards. Muslims, Christians, Jews and
>> Zoroastrians all mingled in harmony."
>> How could they know that?  Can you look at people on the street in
>> Iran and see which religion they adhere to?
>> 				ken h
>>
>> http://commonground.ca/2014/08/polo-in-iran/

People seen at random on the boulevards over the course of a week
necessarily (absent some sort of enforced segregation) represent the
composition of the society.  Only a 9/11 Falser (or other type of
denialist) could question that statistical law.

> The husband is a 9/11 Truther.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4r3VYA-52w

Judging by his obvious intelligence and sincerity, I would certainly
not expect him to be a Falser!

Shane Mage

"scientific discovery is basically recognition of obvious realities
that self-interest or ideology have kept everybody from paying
attention to"