[Marxism] Fwd: French anti-Semitism: important resources from Lenin’s Tomb | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Aug 18 12:16:18 MDT 2014

On July 25th I wrote an article titled “The anti-Semitism Canard” that
took aim at the smears of the pro-Palestinian protests in Europe. The
gist of my analysis was that an amalgam of long standing between
anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism formed the foundation of the pro-Zionist
attacks.

But one comment on my article caught my eye:

	here too it’s worth considering this investigative report. According to
Edwy Plenel’s online paper Mediapart, hooligans and skinheads partial to
the call of Dieudonné are systematically infiltrating the Gaza protests
in France. the reemergence of european antisemitism is not a canard,
rather a self-fulfilling prophecy brought about by zionist intransigence
and the genocidal acts perpetrated by the idf.

	http://www.mediapart.fr/journal/france/290714/comment-la-galaxie-dieudonne-squatte-les-manifs-propalestinienne

I was frustrated in my attempt to read the article, not just because it
was written in French but also because it was behind a paywall.
Fortunately, there have been some very important articles investigating
the Dieudonné connection that have appeared on Lenin’s Tomb that are
essential for understanding the challenges facing the Palestinian
solidarity movement in France and anywhere else where anti-Semitism is
interjected. I don’t think that anti-Semitism poses any serious threat
to Jews anywhere in Europe but ability of backward elements either
consciously or unconsciously serving the propaganda aims of the Zionists
must be thwarted since the ultimate victims will be Palestinians rather
than Jews. Every article smearing the mass movement on the basis of
slogans shouted on demonstrations such as “kill the Jews” will help
allow the next attack on Gaza or the West Bank to proceed with greater
impunity.

full:
http://louisproyect.org/2014/08/18/french-anti-semitism-important-resources-from-lenins-tomb/