[Marxism] Fwd: Captives held by Islamic State were waterboarded - The Washington Post

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Aug 28 19:05:32 MDT 2014

On 8/28/14 8:10 PM, John Obrien wrote:

> Last year when you were indirectly rooting for the U. S.military to
> launch attacks on Syria and Bashir al-Assad's forces - and I stated that
> there was a miniscule Left among the Syria opposition - but I was deeply
> alarmed by the large number of Sunni Islamic fundamentalists - you said
> I was wrong about the political composition of the *organized
> *opposition then.

The archives for Marxmail are here:
http://lists.csbs.utah.edu/pipermail/marxism/

If people want to have a serious debate or conversation with me, they
*must* quote me. Last time O'Brien slung mud at me, I went to the
archives to show what a liar he was. I will waste time on such nonsense
again. We are not playing games here.