[Marxism] A win for Gaza, for Palestine and Hamas

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 14:30:03 MDT 2014

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 1:48 AM, Shane Mage via Marxism <
marxism at lists.csbs.utah.edu> wrote:

There was a king of Epirus whose name was immortalized by that sort of
> "victory!"

On that:

"So, go ahead and marvel at why Palestinians respond the way they do: they
are more realist than you may be inclined to think. We Palestinians all
realize that our current victory is a Pyrrhic one at best. We are not blind
to the massive devastation caused by the Zionist entity, like the rest of
the world seems to be. Still, under a suffocating siege by a land-hungry,
racist and blindly violent enemy, we are well aware of our options."

"Gaza's Pyrrhic Victory is a Lesson for the Occupier"
http://www.palestinechronicle.com/gazas-pyrrhic-victory-is-a-lesson-for-the-occupier

--
lytlað."