[Marxism] The Shiite ISIS on "our side"

Michael Karadjis mkaradjis at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 07:59:10 MDT 2014

Shiite death squad leader explains they only killed the prostitutes
because they had no time to stone them. Oh, but of course they are not
as "uniquely evil" as ISIS; I guess because they are on the same side as
US imperialism, Assad and the Iran theocrats (who aren;t bad at that
kind of stuff themselves)
MK

‘No time to stone them, so we shot them’
Shi’ite killers: In the first of two dispatches from Baghdad on the
brutality gripping Iraq, Miles Amoore recounts the words of a militia
leader whose squad killed 28 prostitute
http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/world_news/Middle_East/article1453050.ece