[Marxism] Are Humans Going Extinct?

Daniel Lindvall daniel.lindvall at filmint.nu
Wed Dec 3 00:45:42 MST 2014

It would be very interesting to get informed comments on this from people on the list better qualified than me to judge whether this guy is a crackpot or if his theories are worth taking seriously at all!

Website: http://filmint.nu/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FilmInt
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/FilmInt