[Marxism] [UCE] Podemos: A Monolithic, Vertical, and Hierarchical Party?

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Dec 7 05:46:55 MST 2014

On 12/7/14 7:37 AM, andrew coates wrote:

> I was reminded of an old comment in the 1930s by Alain (Émile-Auguste
> Chartier) to the effect that when somebody says that they neither
> left-wing nor right wing there is only one thing that's clear: they are
> not left wing.

You need to spend more time reading Podemos's documents like the
Navarro-Lopez statement rather than what Left Unity writes. You also
need to listen to Pablo Iglesias's youtube clips, especially those with
subtitles if you don't speak Spanish. This was Iglesias speaking to the
European Parliament. If you don't know whether he is on the left or on
the right, you really need to rethink what these terms mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4ntFgMGgmI