[Marxism] Fwd: Forget everything you know about nice, liberal Sweden — that country no longer exists - Comment - Voices - The Independent

Daniel Lindvall daniel.lindvall at filmint.nu
Sun Dec 7 10:40:43 MST 2014

As a visual accompaniment to this article I recommend this photo reportage from the streets of Stockholm. Photographer Roger Turesson took a walk through the capital’s upmarket shopping streets on a cold winter night after closing time, starting and finishing on the city’s equivalent of Oxford Street. http://www.dn.se/sthlm/stockholm-en-forandrad-stad/

Website: http://filmint.nu/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FilmInt
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/FilmInt