[Marxism] Fwd: New Full Disclosure web site to counter Pentagon efforts to rewrite history

Ron Jacobs ronj1955 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 09:19:11 MST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vietnam Commemoration <vncom50 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 11:08 AM
Subject: New Full Disclosure web site to counter Pentagon efforts to
rewrite history

Dear signers of the Full Disclosure Open Letter to the American People
(about he Pentagon's 50th anniversary commemoration of the Vietnam war),

We in the Full Disclosure group of Veterans For Peace are plesed to
announce the qualitative upgrading of our web site.  You can find it at the
old address:

http://www.vietnamfulldisclosure.org/

or at
 http://vietnamfulldisclosure.org/

Please check it out and/or also like us on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/vietnamfulldisclosure

The Pentagon is making its major push in 2015 (the 50th anniversary of the
anniversary of the American escalation in Vietnam in 1965).  They aim to
legitimize current and future wars as well as the continuing militarization
of American society. They are preparing major events, including on Memorial
Day and at college football games in the Fall.  They are also developing a
one-sided curriculum.  We need to be prepared to counter their efforts in
organized and powerful ways. Of course we already have a more honest
curriculum on the web site under Educational Resources.

To move forward, we need your support: to maintain and improve our new web
site, to develop and distribute our materials (including oral histories),
to travel to educational and other conferences, and to organize powerful
and meaningful events -- including teach-ins to mark the 50th anniversary
of the teach-in movement -- and thereby launch a serious campaign in
opposition to the Pentagon's efforts.  You can donate by going to the web
site and looking for the donate button on any screen or go directly to

http://vietnamfulldisclosure.org/index.php/contact-us/

Your donations are tax deductible.

Besides donating, consider either working with us or organizing an event
where you live or work to oppose the Pentagon's effort and communicate a
more honest understanding of the war and the movement in opposition to it.
And let us know about it o we can feature it on our web site and let others
know about your efforts.
                                       In solidarity,